How to apply for a Chilean visa from overseas

If you are not in Chile and need to apply for a visa to enter to Chile as a tourist or as a temporary resident, you must do it online through the website of Consular Procedures Online of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile. Once there, click on the flags to switch the language. […]

Solicitar visas chilenas desde el extranjero

Si te encuentras fuera de Chile y necesitas solicitar una visa para ingresar al país en calidad de turista (Visto Consular de Turismo) o de residente temporaral (visa sujeta a contrato / visa temporaria / visa de estudiante), debes hacerlo a través de la página web de Trámites Consulares Online del Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores de […]

What documents you need to bring your cat or dog to Chile

The owners of cats and dogs must present one of the following authorized official sanitary documents, according to the case: Zoosanitary Export Certificate issued in Chile: valid for 21 días from its issuance until the date of the pet’s re-entry to Chile.  Foreign Official Zoosanitary Certificate: valid for 10 days from its issuance until the date of […]

Qué documentos requieres para traer a tu gato o perro a Chile

Los dueños de gatos y perros deben presentar alguno de los siguientes documentos sanitarios oficiales autorizados, según sea el caso: Certificado Zoosanitario de Exportación emitido en Chile: con vigencia de 21 días desde su emisión hasta la fecha de reingreso de la mascota a Chile. Certificado Zoosanitario Oficial extranjero: con vigencia de 10 días desde su emisión […]

Visa Programme Vacances et Travail (PVT)

[Note: We only provide advice in Spanish or English and not in French] L’accord sur le “Programme Vacances et Travail” signé entre les gouvernements de la France et du Chili en juin 2015, autorise les jeunes entre 18 et 30 ans révolus à demeurer sur le territoire chilien, sous certaines conditions pendant un an maximum, avec des […]

Working Holiday Visa for Austrian nationals

The Working Holiday Program signed between Chile and Austria on October 24, 2017, serves to promote mutual understanding by offering young Chilean and Austrian nationals the chance to get to know the culture, everyday life and working life of the other country during a holiday stay. Young people between the ages of 18 and 30 […]

RUN, RUT, Carnet, Carné…What’s the difference?

RUN (“Rol Único Nacional”) It is the unique and unrepeatable identification number that every Chilean has, whether residing in Chile or not, as well as every foreigner remaining temporary or definitely in Chile (25.XXX.XXX – X). The organism in Chile in charge of granting the RUN (shown in the “cédula de identidad”) is the Civil Registry […]

RUN, RUT, Carnet, Carné…¿Cuál es la diferencia?

RUN (“Rol Único Nacional”) Es el número identificatorio único e irrepetible que posee todo chileno que resida o no en Chile, así como también de todo extranjero que permanezca en Chile de manera temporal o definitiva (25.XXX.XXX – X). El organismo que otorga el RUN (visible en la cédula de identidad) es el Servicio de Registro Civil […]

Working Holiday Visa for Danish nationals

The Working Holiday Program was established in order to give young people from Chile and Denmark a chance to experience each other’s culture and way of life. Those who qualify for the program obtain a residence permit for a maximum of 12 months. The primary purpose of your stay must be holiday, but you may […]

Cómo encontrar vuelos baratos

El mejor momento para comprar Un estudio realizado por el año 2017 determinó, luego de haber estudiado 921 millones de tarifas aéreas, que el mejor momento para comprar un vuelo es dentro de la ventana de tiempo que va desde 105 a 21 días anteriores a la fecha del viaje (“Prime Booking Window”), es decir, 3.5 […]